Monday, July 1, 2013

Beginning of summer illness

Of course, it wouldn't be the beginning of summer without getting sick the first couple of days. Hubs as usual had a conference to go to, which we don't mind him going on because big guy and I have nowhere to be. And as a bonus this year, gmom Dino was coming to party with us the whole time he was going to be gone. This years illness was a surprise- see normally its a horrific cold that debilitated us for a week. But this year we caught a tummy bug. Ewwww.

Monday night big guy and I both were I the potty and were loose- if you catch my drift. Tuesday was awful and a lot of time was spent on the potty and in front of the tv trying to stay hydrated. We did manage a little trip out to the duckpond. Wednesday big guy was feeling better but I actually felt worse. But again we stayed low and played outside for about an hour and a half. Luckily Dino came that afternoon, so I got some help. By Thursday, we were eating again. And Friday we were back to normal. So strange! But now we are ready to party!

No comments:

Post a Comment