Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Enough adventures already

In the past two months, we've had a few adventures. First, my car battery died. Apparently I had left my lights on. Though I hadn't turned them on to begin with. Cue AAA coming with a new battery. Then two weeks ago, our carbon monoxide detector went off after an incredibly long day of music class and visit from grandma J and aunt B. Cue firetruck with lights and sirens. Tonight, as we were driving home from voting, someone pulled up and told me my tire was flat. Cud AAA again coming to put on the spare. Never having had a flat in my driving career, I was at a loss. But the man who came to fix it was awesome. He couldn't fix it because the lugnut key wasn't with the spare. But assured me it would be ok to drive on for half a mile to the dealership tomorrow, who I called and said it needed to be fixed and oh yeah, can you do my 30,000 check up!!  He put some air in and went on his way. At this point, I'm good with no more adventures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment