Thursday, April 5, 2012

Big pun

Yesterday, I realized that I don't play enough music for big guy. So, I opened up iTunes and played some of my favorites. save the last dance for me by Michael buble- it was the last dance at our wedding. Then some good Elton John, one that made me start sobbing. Here's the line- "I hope you don't mind that I out down in words- how wonderful life is, now you're in the world." and it's true. Life is wonderful with big guy and then I swept him up into my arms and we danced for the rest of the song.

But the funniest thing happened when Big Pun's song- don't want to be a player no more, came on. The song is all about big pun- who was this huge rapper, both physically and entertainment wise, singing about how hes not a player, but just crushes on girls and likes to have fun, living the good life, right?. Which is clearly not true! Anyway, during the chorus when he's repeating his non player status and breathy girls are in the background supporting his laments, my big guy stands up and looks at me, then says, "no, no, no, no, mama!" clearly, he got the message, don't be a player! And clearly, he got my awesome music taste, much to the chagrin of hubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment