Thursday, May 16, 2013

naked time

Tonight, hubs, big guy and I were enjoying the outside weather.  I was watering flowers, while big guy and hubs were playing at the sand table.  Big guy saw me filling a bucket with water from the hose.  He then wanted a bucket of water to put into the sand. I filled up teh bucket and went back to watering flowers.  Next thing I hear is hubs yelling for me to come quick.  Luckily, he was also doubled over laughing, so I wasn't worried.  I look over and big guy has taken off this shirt and shorts and is just standing in his undies.  I asked what happened and hubs said he had gotten wet.  We had a good laugh and I went back to the flowers.  Only to be called again.  This time, big guy was completely naked!  Apparently, the undies got wet, too!  It was hysterically funny!  But I'm proud to report that big guy can successfully take off all his clothes by himself.  Interesting because he refuses to take off his own clothes for bath time!

No comments:

Post a Comment