Thursday, May 16, 2013

7 diapers

The world of peeing on the potty has been going very well!  We have been successfully peeing on the potty for about two weeks.  This week is way better than last week, as he has only had one accident and that was on monday.  Big guy is pretty much a peeing on the potty champ!  He's to the point now where he just says when he needs to pee and poop and it's no big deal.  The only diapers I put on are overnight.  And this morning, big guy's diaper was totally dry!!  woot woot!

The only caveat of losing diapers is that you have to know where the closest bathroom is located at all time.  But I'll take that over lugging around diapers any day!  And today I got a huge smile on my face because I realized big guy and I can go in the big pool this summer because we are diaper free!

No comments:

Post a Comment