Tuesday, March 10, 2015

marie claire

I don't know about other people, but I spend a lot of time and money at the rite aid! In fact, it's one of my favorite places. You could live there! Anywho, for being the amazing customer that I am, I not only get 20% off everything I buy, I also earned enough points to get a free magazine subscription. So, among my choices were Redbook or Marie Claire. Not that I had read either of these two before but had a vague sense they were the women's magazines. I chose Marie Claire because I though Redbook was for Thierry something married women with kids. Marie Claire was more hip...

Cue the first two issues showing up and it dawned on me that I wasn't the right demographic for Marie Claire, which is high fashion. And that I am the thirty something woman who is married with children. When did that happen?!?! The only good thing is that it is free :)

1 comment:

  1. Too funny!! I used to get Vogue - don't ask me why because unless I have to go somewhere I'm in my pajamas until noon.
    BTW - the large bug spray is for clothes - but it does look like it will last forever.
    Our snow has started to MELT!!

    ReplyDelete