Wednesday, March 25, 2015

so big

Last night I was washing my hands, big guy was on the potty prior to taking a bath, and hub and little man were sitting on the edge of the tub relaxing.  I looked at little man who was thrilled to be sitting with hubs and watching all the action.  And in a skill that big guy never figured out as a baby (probably because we didn't practice it!), I showed hubs what we've been working on, usually at dinner.  I said, "how big is little man?" And then little man throws his hands above his head and big guy and I yell, "Soooo big!!!"  It's absolutely adorable.  We did this little schtick a more times and then I said, "yay!" which is code for clap your hands.  And little man promptly complied and started clapping.  Hubs was very impressed.  And it dawned on me that I got to teach little man those skills and they are really quite cute.  Maybe not earth shattering, but certainly worthy skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment