Sunday, June 21, 2015

the pool!

Last weekend was hot and sunny and we went to the pool both days!  Well, technically I was working on saturday, so they went on saturday, but I got to go on sunday and it was awesome!  We got there right when it opened at 11 and then stayed until about 1ish.  Little man and I started off in the baby pool while big guy and hubs were in the big pool.  Little man was a pro.  He was splashing, walking around, standing with the little sprayers hitting his butt.  He loved every second of it, as I was sure he would. Big guy of course was loving life, because the pool is just the best.  WE had lunch around noon and then we switched, big guy with me in big pool while hubs took little man.  Unfortunately, being a toddler with not enough body fat means that once one is out of the pool and then back in, coldness sets in. Within ten mins, hubs brought little man over with the shaking lower lip.  I told him to strip him and wrap him in a towel to warm up.  Sadly, we had only taken one car, so we had to leave, much to the sadness of big guy and I, who could spend all day in the pool. But naptime was nice and calm and then hubs grilled dinner and we all ate heartily!

No comments:

Post a Comment