Tuesday, November 20, 2012

pre-thanksgiving

every year Grandpop J, Grandma C, and Uncle I have a pre-thanksgiving feast on the sunday before thanksgiving.  I was in charge of the mashed potatoes.  I made them while big guy and hubs were passed out during naptime.  Since sunday was the day after the NJ visit, we mostly relaxed, though we did go to the best buy to buy the polar express.  We got to their house exactly at 3pm.  just in time for dinner.

big guy and I mostly played by ourselves with the train tracks.  big guy ate a drinkable yogurt and then some almonds.  the kid loves almonds!  Following playing, big guy found C and was dragging her all around the house.  which she of course loved.  We finally ventured to join uncle I with the other little boys in the family as they played Wii downstairs.  Chocolate milk and dessert rounded out our evening before heading home to hubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment