Friday, November 16, 2012

resurrection

hubs is getting this shout-out post for fixing my vacuum.  I bought the "shark" vacuum a few months ago, much to the chagrin of hubs who wanted a dyson.  but dyson's are expensive!  anyway, I think it works really way.  big guy loves vacuuming, he helps pick up and then will hop in front of it before sprinting away.  he also likes to use the accessories to pretend to vacuum the house!  so adorable.  anyway, big guy and I love the vacuum, except the other day, it stopped having suction.  I was so stressed!  hubs finally (after I asked like ten times) took it apart and found that their were clogged tubes.  the kittens like to sharpen their claws on the rugs, which makes a lot of carpeting I vacuum up, which was blocking up my tubes!  After it was fixed it was totally fabulous again!  so, thank you hubs for fixing my vacuum!

No comments:

Post a Comment