Monday, February 18, 2013

first lollipop

Valentine's day brought about my first foray into buying class sets of valentines.  And may I say that I was totally preschool shamed into this purchase.  I went to get big guy from school on tuesday and see that the teacher was putting a list of all the kid's names into everyone's cubbies.  I casually asked, "OH, are we doing this whole valentine thing?"  And the teacher said back, "only if you want to!"  Which really meant that if I didn't give everyone a valentine, I was totally going to be talked about as Luke's mom, the one who didn't give the valentines!

Anyway, big guy and I went to the rite aid later that night and picked out two boxes.  Disney princesses for the girls with hot pink castle shaped lollipops.  And spiderman with red heart lollipops for the boys. I have to say, I did have fun buying them, especially the disney princesses, even though almost all the lollipops were busted!  I had just enough plus two extra for the girls in class and the three teachers.

So, as I'm getting them together big guy asks for a "pop" and I give him a princess castle.  Ewwww!  We try again with the hearts and yum!  Perfect!  big guy loves it and goes for a second one.  So hysterical watching him eat this lollipop!  Look below for some classic lollipop eating shots:




No comments:

Post a Comment