Tuesday, February 5, 2013

and then I got the tummy bug

wow, it's been a while.  the past few weeks have gone by in a blur.  Mostly because by the end of the week of big guy having the tummy bug, I got it.  And it sucked!  I definitely didn't get the one big guy had gotten.  24 hours from start to finish. good mood.  hungry.  only upset when pooping.  hmm, sounds like a great illness if you had to get one.  unfortunately, I got 3 days, nauseas, severe muscle pains, ugh, the worst.  Luckily, it was a three day weekend, so by monday I was able to at least sanitize the house and to get out of bed.

And needless to say, the house went into complete chaos.  hubs was with big guy.  big guy wanted to be with me.  And trash, laundry, and everything else was piled up!  I slogged through the work week just in time because hubs left for a conference on thursday.  And then big guy and I were on our own!

Big guy and I were living it up though!  I was so glad that I was feeling better because we ate like champs.  We took it easy on friday, I was still queasy- a week later!  But then on saturday we shoveled snow, because it never fails that whenever hubs goes on a conference in january.  We are sick (big guy had a cough- cue the nebulizer) and it snows.  but I did discover that big guy loves playing in the snow.  So much so that he willingly put on his winter coat and mittens!!  For dinner we went to have cheeseburgers and fries.  mmmm, delicious.  Then we hit up the pour your own yogurt and toppings store.  mmm, even more delicious.  Sunday brought more snow playing and pizza and more ice cream for dinner.  it was a totally awesome weekend.  we also got a lot of laundry, dishes, and vacuuming done.  All in all, a way better weekend than the previous one.

No comments:

Post a Comment