Monday, February 18, 2013

my baby turned 3!

ON sunday, my baby turned 3 years old!  I can't believe it.  It's gone by so quickly and just wow, three years!  We went up to Lancaster this weekend, since it was president's day and we had monday off.  The trip overall was probably a C+.  Only because a lot of things went wrong.  Big guy was very tired and grouchy.  Hubs was in a sassy mood.  I didn't get enough sleep.  But the good stuff was really good.  Big guy ate like a champ.  We got to ride our favorite train on his birthday which was sunday.  There was a big chocolate cake and lots of singing of happy birthday.  Big guy let everyone know he was three when anyone asked by saying, "three" and holding up three fingers.  so adorable.  Such wonderful precious memories of my big guy's special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment