Wednesday, August 20, 2014

baby clothes

This morning one of my friends came over to collect little man's baby clothes- newborn to 3 months.  It was a mixture of big guy and newly acquired clothing.  As I watched her load them into a bag, I panicked.  Should I keep some of them as mementos? Logic said no.  Our house is small and I've no use for them now that little man is wearing 6 month clothing. I think I feel sad that my boys have no use for them anymore.  Not that I'm sad the newborn age is done.  I'm definitely glad about that.  I guess I cant describe it but to say that I will miss those adorable clothes.  Rompers with cute nautical themes.  My penchant for horizontal stripes.  Little onesies.  Maybe it's knowing that I won't have another baby.  But then I think, I'm so lucky to get to watch little man become older. How wonderful that I get to do this all again while watching big guy continue to develop and grow. And that's way better than any cute clothing!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back - need more pics of the boys so we can watch them grow too!!
    Love from their great-aunt

    P.S. grand-aunt is technically correct but being "great" is so much better

    ReplyDelete