Monday, August 4, 2014

So, it's been awhile...

Hello world! I'm back.  There is a lot to cover about my almost year hiatus with blogging.  The biggest being that I was pregnant with child #2! Yes, and he was born on May 27th!  We are officially 9 weeks old now and chugging along.  This time has been such a different and yet similar experience... it's strange.  Anyway, the reason for not blogging mostly started because I was so exhausted this pregnancy.  First time around, I was able to relax and nap all the time.  Second time around, I was working and taking care of big guy.  Then it morphed into being very personal and not wanting to share too much, even with close friends.  and then it was just too much to get started again.  Interestingly, what got me motivated again was reading about big guy when he was just about little man's age.  And I realized that I gave myself such a gift by writing about his life!  So, I'm slowly going to get back into the flow.  Catching up on big guy's life.  He turned 4! And introducing the little man. Stay tuned and check in :) In the meantime, feast on this cuteness:

No comments:

Post a Comment