Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Happy 5th birthday!

Today my big guy turns 5! 5 years old. I can't believe it. He's the greatest thing to ever happen to hubs and me. He's just awesome and amazing. Gmom Dino and I took him to the toys r us yesterday to pick out a toy. We had a toy to return that pleasantly was $30! So we had a store credit and a $5 coupon. He did a great job. First, we stopped at the customer service desk and got a free balloon. Then we walked through the whole store. I let him out everything into the cart and said we would lay them all out and then he could choose one at the end. I think this made all the difference. No arguments. No whining. And he did such an amazing job. He choose a giant boat that has a giant shark, giant shark catching crane, two cars and a helicopter. Also, a bucket of safari animals and a tube of marine life. So today it snowed and big guy got a snow day birthday. He played all day with gmom Dino. They went outside to shovel, though he was playing and kept Dino company. Little man and I went to the supermarket, they stayed home. When little man ate lunch and took a nap, they played. We had a nice pancake dinner and finally watched a little tv, bath and bed. Overall, a really wonderful day for a really wonderful boy. Happy birthday baby!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to the "Big Guy." Five already - how time flies!

    ReplyDelete