Thursday, February 19, 2015

Let's cruise together

Little man has leaped (not literally) from pulling himself up to standing to cruising a little too easily if you ask me.  Now he pulls himself up on everything.  Couch, boxes, chairs, other people's legs, laundry baskets.  You name it, the kid is pulling up.  And now he only wants to be up! Seriously dangerous.  I can't take my eyes off of him for a second.  Which means now I get nothing accomplished.  And funnily enough, his cruising is very impressive.  For the most part, he holds on with one hand and walks forward, versus shuffling his feet side to side.  Seriously, he might walk before he crawls properly.  Crawling for speed is still done army style on his belly.  But the past few days have him scooting his knees forward slowly.  I'll keep updating as it develops.  Either way, we are moving and grooving!

No comments:

Post a Comment