Saturday, April 9, 2011

Academy of Natural Sciences

Two weekends ago... I know I know, it's been so long. Big guy has given hubs and I the cold he's been battling and he's decided not to sleep through the night the past week. Oh sleep, I miss you.

Anyway, two weekends ago we went to the Academy of Natural Sciences. The weather was nice, but not nice enough for an outdoor activity. We thought this would be a good mix. Get a little city air/excitement with the safety of the indoors.

To say big guy loved it would be an understatement. he LOVED it!! lots to see, lots of room to run, and lots of people/kids to talk to and flirt with. He was totally in his element. See for yourself:


Big guy with the flowers and butterflies.

Big guy and I putting together the dino skeleton table puzzle.

Big guy and I exploring the wide staircase- we then sprinted down all the hallways.

Big guy and hubs checking out the butterflies.

big guy and I looking at the dino teeth! Very fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment