Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Break

Big guy and I had off for spring break for a whole week! yay!! We napped, played outside, went for walks, ate lots of yummy home cooked meals, went to the zoo- so much fun, and celebrated easter. I have to say I was a bit apprehensive going into the break. I hadn't been alone with big guy for such a large chunk of time since last summer. But I found it to be a lot of fun and reassured me that this summer is going to be awesome!

This trip to the zoo was really cold to begin with, but then warmed up like 15 degrees. It turned out to be a delightful day. Big guy was most impressed with the mini duck pond in the children's zoo w/ the fancy ducks. And the waterfall at big cat falls. The kid loves water. Oh, and big guy really thought the big swan shaped boats were cool b/c kids could get in and paddle them. We definitely don't see that at our duck pond! Stay tuned for 2 easter egg hunts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment