Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The return of the Olympics

I say the return of the Olympics because big guy was born during the winter Olympics. Though this Olympics is much better namely because I don't have a newborn and am awake at appropriate times! Anyway, as we've been watching with big guy he definitely has some favorites! Equestrian events have brought about a lot of talk about farm animals. And soccer is of course a huge draw- mostly because we watch it a lot during the year. And we enjoy kicking. And playing with balls in every size and shape. By far our favorite event has been synchronized diving! surprising, I know. We recently bought a new papasan cushion, but we've put it on the floor for fun. big guy will watch diving and then jump off the couch. hubs and I give a score and then clap after each dive. most dives consist of falling face first into the cushion, but big guy thinks it is hilarious and fun, so who am I to stop the fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment