Monday, October 15, 2012

daily constitutional

big guy has been a tough cookie about pooping for almost a whole year.  and subsequently I have become crazy person about getting him to poop.  My newest weapon that works about 70% of the time is our daily constitutional.  In which we don't walk with the stroller, but instead big guy is walking holding my hand.  Negatives include less exercise for me b/c we go for less distance and less cup holders.  but on the positive, I can say to big guy, we aren't going home until you have pooped. which seems really cruel, but he makes it so dramatic!  It allows us to explore the neighborhood, pick up leaves, crunch curly leaves, and talk about everything that we see outside.  I really enjoy it and when he does eventually poop- it's a bonus to our nice time outside!  And since big guy already does a lot of old man stuff (love of raisins and granola) I figure this is right in line!

No comments:

Post a Comment