Wednesday, December 19, 2012

quirks

It's funny what bothers kids.  I've read and been told by several people that some of the things that bother other kids don't bother big guy.  For example, big guy really enjoyed having his nose aspirated before he learned how to blow his nose.  I think he realized that it made him feel better.  And that it felt really cool when I would do it- I was an expert!  Another funny thing is getting nails cut.  Big guy loves when I cut his finger and toe nails.  he actually will request that I do it every week.  He'll point to his finger nail and say, "cut."  and he likes to have the index fingernails cut first. And after I do fingernails, we move onto toenails.  I mean there are still plenty of things that he freaks out about, but at least he has learned to blow his nose and enjoy getting his nails cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment