Friday, September 26, 2014

Little man update

Yesterday we went to breast feeding group. Little man weighed in at 16 pounds 1.5 ounces.  So, he has essentially doubled his birth weight (8lbs1oz)!  Which is great because he technically has until 6 months to do it.  His weight gain has slowed down a lot the past two weeks, but she said that around 4 months is when they slow down naturally with the weight gain.  But I'm pleased and little man is so fun recently!  That is even with the cold.  He has started grabbing his hair and ears, but only on the right side.  It's so funny.  He is also a champ at tummy time.  He really enjoys being on his belly when he's already in good spirits and everyone is home, so that he can check out all the activity.  Tomorrow he turns 4 months old!  I can't believe it.  I feel like he's been a part of our family forever.  And my subconscious must feel the same way.  Last night I dreamed about him.  As my family and friends would tell anyone, I have very vivid dreams that I always remember.  And then like to share with everyone.  Normally, only big guy is in my dreams, but last night little man finally made an appearance.  We were on a family vacation and our room got broken into.  Hubs was holding little man and big guy was standing with me as we walked into our room.  My purse was stolen as were all of little man's clothing.  Odd, I know.  I was more upset about the stolen clothing in my dream!  Glad it was just a dream, but I'm glad all of my boys were finally with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment