Tuesday, September 2, 2014

3 months baby

Little man turned three months old last week! I can hardly believe it. He's getting out of the infant stage- thank goodness-and into the baby stage.  And he's doing an excellent job at all his skills. Belly laughs. Attempting raspberries. Drooling. Rolling over. Good head and neck control. Grabbing stuff. Paying attention to people. Growing- he weighed in at 15 pounds 2 ounces last week! Not the crazy tank big guy was, but he's no pipsqueak! He's doing really well according to lactation consultant T, who was there the whole time with big guy. Whew! I'm loving this growing up and seeing how he's so similar to big guy when he was this age. Very busy. Always moving, babbling and laughing. Very alert and checking stuff out. It's just awesome! I try not yo get ahead of myself too much, but I keep saying to big guy, he's going to sit up soon, then crawl, then walk.... And start eating! I can't help it! It's so awesome getting to experience this all over again. I'm so blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment