Friday, May 28, 2010

Smile!

Big guy is a great smiler. He smiles all the time. Getting him to smile is the most fun and it's very rewarding. Who knew I could be so entertaining all the time? I was worried that he was only smiling at family members... me, hubs, grandparents, aunts, and uncle. Then I thought, well, maybe it's good that he is wary of strangers. Of course, as soon as I was comfortable with it, the plumber arrived. Big guy took one look at this plumber (handsome, tan, italian) and grinned! It was the first time he smiled at a stranger and when I told the plumber, he said other parents have said that to him also. Must be something... Then the next day, Big Guy was smiling at everyone and starting talking to another baby. The other baby remained silent, but Big Guy was having a great time! He's quite the chatty cathy, just like his parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment