Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Weekend w/Best Friend

Best Friend (BF) came to visit this past saturday and we went to get pedicures. Only my second pedicure ever, but it was sooo nice. I got a turquoise-y blue color. It was so great having BF here, as she is totally awesome. We had some much needed time together and talked for hours on end. She is so great with the big guy- he was totally smitten! Funny moment of the day is when we are driving to the nail salon and she asked me a question about what the big guy and I did the other day and I said in a nice mommy-sing-songy voice "we had so much fun." Man, she cut me short with a "Do not talk to me like I'm a baby." HAHA. I didn't even notice. Better start talking like an adult before going back to work!

2 comments:

  1. My pedi is still looking hot as well. I had so much fun w/ you and the big guy.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is this middle of the pack person!!! Is she trying to take over my comments section

    ReplyDelete