Monday, July 18, 2011

food battle

Big guy may have a new favorite meal. One of his former favorites was black beans and cheese with guacamole and sour cream. Or whole wheat pasta with my red sauce w/ ground chicken. But now that hubs is the grill master- kosher hot dogs with grilled corn and grilled asparagus has reached epic eating enjoyment.

Big guy devours this meal every week. He actually screeches with joy when he sees me cutting hot dogs. Like- darn-it woman, move that knife faster! as if he is starving. And well, the corn is just scrumptious. Last week, hubs made grilled asparagus- gobbled up- I think he ate more than I did. so, if the battle for favorite meal happened, I'm not sure who would win. All I know is that I am thrilled big guy is eating so well and that hubs loves to cook every week. Mmmm, bbq!

No comments:

Post a Comment