Saturday, July 2, 2011

summer fun

Well, it is now officially summer- woohoo! Which means that I can reveal our awesome plans of awesomeness for the warm weather. Our most consistent activity is music class with Mr. J every wednesday. ooh- a different country every week, drums, and perhaps some scarves. And lots of other kids to run around with- the perfect blend! Then we have several trips planned with Grandma Dino- the zoo, the aquarium, museums, etc. Our most recent beginner trip was to the duckpond- oh what fun!

And what I'm most looking forward to is playing outside with big guy. A small blow up pool is in the works. But we've gotten so far- our awesome water/sand play table for outside. Here is a couple of pics of big guy rocking out!


He loves to play with it. Throwing sand all over the patio. Splashing water into the sand to make wet sand. It's a good time all around.

We've also gotten started into the world of crayola. We have crayons in about 4 different sizes with giant sheets of paper. Then we bought markers that you can use on windows. Picture below.


And I'm most excited about are the awesome finger paints I got! I managed to get my hands on some odd shaped card stock and we are going to make art! But mostly I'm excited to spend time with my little man!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your summer! Looks like fun. I love finger paints.

    ReplyDelete