Saturday, October 8, 2011

salty

The other day we were in the rite aid, I think big guy was sick, so we thought to buy him a little trinket to improve his spirits. After perusing the halloween aisle and the further discounted summer products, I happened upon a little Thomas the train -train named Salty.

big guy is obsessed! whenever he is home, Salty is in his hands. He walks around with him, eats dinner with him, and every night he gets a bath. And right before bed, we pry it from his fingers. And we found out that Salty is Irish and used to work on the Sea. He spends his time telling tales from his travels! Courtesy of Misty Island Rescue. I definitely didn't make it up!

And today when we went to a pumpkin fest- another kid saw big guy holding Salty and yelled out- I want to play with Salty! I guess he's quite well known... in some circles!

No comments:

Post a Comment