Tuesday, February 28, 2012

And I'm back

Good lord. I've only trying to write about this child's second bday party for over a week. And instead I get a sick kid who spikes a fever the night of his bday, throws up all over me and him right before cake is served, and then proceeds to have the worst cold we've ever had- snot (plenty of it), a terrible cough that leads to uncontrollable coughing which leads to puking four times in five days, and a complete loss of appetite. It's been really fun in our house for the past two weeks. Oh, and did I mention he got an ear infection in the ear that the tube fell out of? Fun.

Anyway, Sunday brought back the appetite and snot seemed to also decrease greatly. The cough and need to nebulize ended on Monday night. And we are back to our normal cheerful and crazed selves. Check out below for what else we've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment