Sunday, February 19, 2012

Car wash

The morning of big guy's bday party, big guy and I had to waste time so hubs would have more time to clean the house. We didn't go to Gymboree bc big guy is of course inflicted with some horrific cough with lots of snot. I think there is something cosmic about kids getting sick on their bdays. Anyway, we decided to go to our local car wash. Ok- confession time. This is the third car we have leased and I've never washed any of them, in six years!

Anywho, we head over to the car wash, it's packed, apparently other people wash their cars a bit more often. The weather was nice, so we sat with the windows down and big guy read his truck book while we waited. We got the deluxe, it includes tires. Hubs suggested I get my tires done, too. I felt like quite the princess getting my car washed. We pulled up and big guy let out an "ohhhhh!" he continued to make this noise throughout the whole wash. I think his favorite part was when there were bubbles all over tha car and he could repeatedly tell me, "bubble." and we talked about how the car was getting a bath, just like how he gets a bath. And the really cool thing is that he understood. Or at least I think he did, because he was very interested in the whole operation. My only complaint is that it was very quick and we were dumped unceremoniously into the back of the IHOP parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment