Friday, March 2, 2012

Feeling better

Big guy is definitely feeling better. He has been eating like a champ. Giant dinners in fact. So much dinner that I start to worry that he might explode. But he's good. The past two night have been especially funny. I made pasta with meat sauce. Ground chicken, onion, garlic, and crushed tomatoes. Braille has this really fun line of pastas called picollini. Which I assume means small. And they are made with veggies so not onl are they petite sizes for little hands, they are super healthy, too.

So, the first night I give big guy a giant portion, just to see how much he will eat. Um, the entire plate. It was an adult portion. That night, he slept from 8pm to 8:30am!!!!! He had a great day the next day. Last night, we had leftovers, I give big guy a bigger portion than me. Um, the entire palte, along with some apple wedges. Last night, he slept from 8pm to 6am. Then he and hubs napped on the couch from 7-8:30am. I think he would have slept through had we not have to shower. Why can't he do this on the weekend?? I'm going for it this weekend. C'mon sleep.

I Think there are a couple of things at work- a nice filling meal, good pee/poop before bed, finally feeling healthy from that bad cold, figuring out talking- he has been so chatty lately, and figuring out this whole using the potty thing. It's really just so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment