Thursday, March 22, 2012

my bday

Today I turned 30 years old! Everyone has been asking me about how it feels. I'm pretty calm about getting older. Considering I look young, giving me more years in the bday department definitely is a bonus. So I'm feeling good. But I think the weirdest thought I've had today is that I accomplished a whole lot in my twenties. For example- I graduated from college, got my masters, got my first job, bought a house, got married, and had a child! That's a lot. I'm beginning to think I won't be nearly as impressive in my thirties. Or maybe the thirties are all about enjoying the hard work I put in the decades earlier. Or am I just saying that to make myself feel better? I can't decide, but I do know that tonight we went to eat at the ruby's diner for dinner. And we had a great meal- read: big guy did awesome behaviorally and ate a huge dinner. After dinner we went for a nice stroll in the neighborhood and enjoyed the weather. I was definietly enjoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment