Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Look mama! No pants!

Part of big guy becoming a big boy is wanting and being able to do so much more by himself. Example- wanting to take off and put on his own clothes. He's pretty good at helping me with both. He does the arms when putting shirts on. But the taking off is way easier! He can take off socks, pants, and if ou take his arms out of a shirt- he can get the rest off. Mostly we do this when getting ready for bath time. But sometimes when big guy wakes up he'll rip off his socks. And then want me to put them on his hands like puppets. So cute. Anyway, the other day I was sitting on the couch. Big guy was standing on the floor but was leaning on my lap. The next thing I know big guy is climbing on me and his pants are off! I rally hope he doesn't start doing this on the playground- I've heard that if one kid takes off their pants, then everyone takes off their pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment