Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sand table

The weather has turned nice which means for the past two weeks we have been outside all afternoon, come inside to eat dinner, and then head back out for a stroll or more outdoor fun. Hence the lack of writing. It's so exhausting running after a toddler who sometimes just wants to RUN!

I finally decided once it hit the mid 50's that it was time to bust out the sand table. I went over to the babies r us during work one day and got a cool sand toy with shovels and a 50 pound bag of sand for free thanks to a gift card! (not that I didn't spend like$200 earlier to get that card or anything). Anyway, I busted out the table and starts to pour in sand only to realize that I have no idea where I put the rubber stoppers which were in a bag with all the sand toys. Crap.

So, we have sand in the table and all over the patio. I tried using tape, but big guy keeps shoveling it out. Oh well. I'll have to come up with some genius plan which at this point is escaping me. Big uh has been loving life and thinks its quite funny that the sand is on the ground too. We spend hours outside playing with it. Usually from 3:30-5pm everyday. And the past two days have been really warm, so we've taken out the hose, filled up buckets, and generally gotten soaking wet. I love the early spring, but it's making me really want summer to come soon. At least spring break is only two and a half weeks away!

No comments:

Post a Comment