Friday, March 30, 2012

in four hours

I can-
-go to the ikea- buy a book shelf, some storage cubes, cute plastic cups, and cute ice cube trays
-go to dry cleaners to pick up $124 worth of clean work clothes
-super clean upstairs bathroom- bathtub/shower area, sink, toilet(even the bottom of it), floor
-run through two loads of laundry- wash, dry, fold, put away in drawers
-hang up all dry cleaning
-hang up all clothes that should be hung up but end up on couches/tables
-unload/re-load dishwasher, run it again
-clean out fridge
-empty all trash cans and replace with empty bags
-pick up all toys in living room

I got off at 11am today and instead of getting the babe, I did all of this. This is the first time I've had four hours to myself since big guy has been born. I think it was definitely time well spent. Very tired, but satisfied with myself. Hubs is at a conference tonight, so big guy and I are getting pizza and chilling! Spring break has started officially!

1 comment: