Saturday, May 26, 2012

Please and thank you

In the midst of all the sickness and other issues, big guy has been showing off his awesome manners! He has been saying please and thank you like a champ. It's so sweet and I'm always so proud that he looks like such a nice young man. And I really am so pleased because I like to think that I have very good manners, so I want big guy to be respectful as well. Which I think he is because he's also been great at sharing recently. Food, toys, you name it, the kid will easily share with others. What an extraordinary skill to have during the toddler years. Oh, and I love how he has to say goodbye to everyone. At school. When we watch the credits to a movie and they show each character. When someone leaves a store or restaurant that we are in. When we walk past the ducks as the pond. He's just so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment