Saturday, June 23, 2012

So close

We almost made it to summer without another illness, but no. Tons of snot, horrible cough, fever, rash all over body, severe grouchiness. Ugh. And to make it worse, hubs is in California for a conference for the weekend. Meaning, it's me and the sick toddler. Which resulted in a mommy breakdown this afternoon. It was bad. I was sobbing in the car parked in the driveway as big guy slept fitfully in his car seat. See- I was doing ok. We went to the carvel to get some ice cream. I thought- cold, chocolate, and full of calories. Perfect for big guy who hasn't really eaten anything in two days. Big guy was all excited when we were there, but as soon as I tried to persuade him to eat, he freaked. I lost it. I was driving home crying and he was crying and asleep at the same time, impressive. After my good cry and speaking to aunt M and hubs, I was better. But I'm definitely getting tired of the toddler time. Especially sick toddler time!

No comments:

Post a Comment