Thursday, June 21, 2012

Whole foods

I've succumbed. I can't believe it. But it's finally happened, I've started shopping for produce and milk products at the whole foods. Everyone else around me does it, but I've always been resistant. But I'll say the this years pitiful strawberry selection in the major supermarkets are to blame. Strawberries have been awful. Full of mold. Lately for only one day. We were at the pint of buying strawberries and having to eat the, that day because they wouldn't make it to the next day. Pitiful. Then I got the brilliant idea to go check out the whole foods. And big guy has been thrilled, me as well. The produce section is just awesome! Big guy get blueberries for the first half, then moves onto bananas, before finding the yummy pretzels chips- everything flavored. Then I move on to the milk products. They have my yogurt. Big guys yogurt. Yummy milk- regular and chocolate. Full fat yogurts. The fruit pouches that the Starbucks sells. Oh heaven. And I am going to have to give myself a dirty look for actually saying this- I feel good knowing it's all organic. Might have to slap myself too, considering that's how I normally feel when people say that to me. I'll have to get over it, because I'm not giving up on whole foods anytime soon, at least until they wrong me!

No comments:

Post a Comment