Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Mommy brain

Mommy brain is that form of incoherent mushiness that begins with pregnancy and never seems to leave.  The tendency to not be able to form full sentences, forget where things are, not remember that you started the laundry five hours ago, etc...  Here is the latest that I just did.  I was cleaning up the floor the other day, picking up rubbish- including an empty box of crackers, when little man needed a diaper change, no poop or anything gross.  So, to conserve space in the trashcan, I put the wrapped up dirty diaper in the box.  Cue today, I'm looking in the cupboard for something to eat since we are overdue to the supermarket and I come across two boxes of crackers.  I think, surely we only have one box, we finished the other box!  Then synapses start firing, maybe I should check both boxes.  Ew, found the box that apparently never made it to the trashcan!  Luckily, it didn't smell, though I still left the cupboard open!  What's up mommy brain???

No comments:

Post a Comment