Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's day

Mother's day turned out pretty good!  It started early, as one of our cats started howling for food around 4:47, to which little man promptly woke up and wouldn't go back to bed!  That was tiring, but upon the other boys waking up, we went over to minella's 24 hour diner and had a huge breakfast.  I got pancakes, eggs, and hashbrowns. I gave my bacon and sausage link away.  Originally, I thought I was sharing my pancakes with big guy, but he opted for my eggs!  I shared the pancakes with little man, who seemed to handle them well- whole eggs included in batter.

Upon returning home, little man and I went up for a much needed nap.  After getting up, we went over to the jcrew factory store and hubs took the two boys for some fun at the mall while I got a whole 45 minutes to myself to shop for some back to school clothing!  I'm pretty sure they had more fun.... Carousel ride, auntie anne's pretzels, kids play area, and checking out the local toy store!

Returning home, we had lunch and then did naptime.  We then proceeded to outside until hubs started the grill to make hot dogs and corn for dinner.  It was delicious!  And little man had and loved hot dog for the first time.  He gobbled it up!  Then we made some cookies and called it a day.  A really great day for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment