Friday, December 3, 2010

3:45 wake up call

For the past two weeks, big guy has decided to wake up anytime between 3:45-4:30. the 4:30 I can handle fairly well. anytime before this and I am a grouchy mamabear. I can't figure out what is going on. Is he going to bed too early? Possibly, but he is just so tired at night. We tried keeping him up, but only got ten more minutes on the morning end.

Hubs thinks he might just be an early bird. Which would make sense, since we both are. But I am only against that theory b/c he is not pleasant when he wakes up that early. He cries, moans, squirms. If he was awake and happy, I'd be fine. I'm hoping he is going to start sleeping until 5 again. The only good thing is that we are really efficient in the morning and I've been at work at 6:45 everyday this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment