Friday, December 10, 2010

The Mustacho

Hubs shaved his beard over the weekend. And he kept the mustache. Or as I call it, the Mustacho.

THe Mustacho has it's own personality. It's feisty, impulsive, makes lewd jokes, essentially the kind of person/inanimate object you want to be around at a party. It also makes hubs look like a cop from 70's. Whenever I look at him, I start to laugh. I think for the sake of our marriage, he'll have to keep it. I simply can't be mad at him with the Mustacho.

Hubs and I made a bet to $5 that he would shave it before x-mas eve. THe last time he had the Mustacho- it drove him crazy and he shaved it after a few hours. I guessed he wouldn't keep it until then. But he was at work and got so much attention. It's emboldened him. I might lose this bet. Mustacho!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment