Friday, March 25, 2011

The wheels on the bus


*This is not an endorsement for Skype, however, if they would like to pay me- I'd happily take some cash!*
Almost every afternoon- after our bath and before dinner, big guy and I skype with Aunt M. She's currently out of state, but skype allows us to see and talk to her! And can I say that big guy loves seeing Aunt M! often times, big guy is really grouchy when we call, just from general exhaustion from his day, but Aunt M always gets him to smile.

She's also a nice extra set of eyes when I'm preparing dinner. I just aim the computer in his general direction and she can talk to me and interact with him. And also let me know what he's doing- like if I should be concerned!

Inevitably, hubs isn't home in time for dinner, so Aunt M joins us at the kitchen table. She just loves watching him eat and all the funny things he does during dinner. She's especially helpful when big guy starts getting antsy in his seat. She does the best rendition of "The wheels on the bus..." I've ever heard. I mean, this bus sounds a little wacky, but it instantly calms big guy down during eating. And above is one of her favorite pics from big guy eating sloppy joes a few weeks back. Yes, he is that messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment