Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's August already!

I can't believe it- it's August! Time has been flying this summer. And the onset of august means that it's almost the end of August which means its back to work for me and back to school for big guy. Pre-school, because he's old enough now to be in Pre-school. Crazy! Anyway, we've been busy. And while I wait for hubs to fulfill my request to put the pictures from my phone onto the computer so that I can thoroughly show what we've been up to- I'll give a brief overview. We got two new members of the family- don't get too excited- they are kittens. We went down the shore and had a blast! we started our music class. We bought big guy a big guy bed( still to be built... Notice a trend with hubs). Hubs finished his second masters. We had a disastrous first couple/kid date at a local diner. We've visited two local zoos. We've frequented every park around us. We've been swimming at the pool a lot. Big guy and I have been to work and it's actually been a pleasant experience. So, as you can see, we have a lot of catching up to do. Oh, and did I mention the child said his first sentence? Promises to catch up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment