Thursday, August 30, 2012

let's chat

Talking has been taking off recently.  Big guy talks all the time.  And I love it!  I thought that when he learned to walk, it was really fun- arms out like frankenstein, stiff legs, falling over.  But talking is so much better.  He says new words every day.  And they can come out of nowhere.  He's just figuring things out all the time, it's so amazing watching him.  And really cool development happened this weekend where he has started to repeat back phrases that he hears, not just words.  Which of course means I now have to be careful about what I say since I curse a lot. It's bad, like truck driver bad!  But I think I can curtail it as this whole talking thing gets better and better.  Just like how big guy keeps getting better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment