Saturday, November 20, 2010

BF group

On saturday big guy and I went to BF group. We had the LC to ourselves for quite a while. She was very glad to hear all about how well big guy was doing and his 9 month appt. I told her about his grumpiness in eating and she said to keep trying. Most likely it was due to the teeth. But perhaps he was pissed that I went to get my hair cut and left for an hour. Babies! So fickle!

Anywho, she suggested that if he continues to do resist to pump and put it in a sippy cup. Then some other babies arrived and big guy terrorized them, as he is older, mobile, and loves going for the eyes! But he practiced being gentle with them. Always a good thing to practice.

When we got home he was nice and tired so I thought we would eat then nap. No such luck! He got so hysterical, he cried in his crib for a while before he fell asleep. While he slept, I pumped my filled girls. After the nap, I tried again, no dice. I brought him down still sobbing and gave him the sippy cup of milk. He gobbled it right down. It was really cute watching him drink from it. As I don't give him bottles, I've never seen the sleepy drinking.

Then at night, he ate and slept great. Sunday, the other tooth popped out!

No comments:

Post a Comment