Saturday, November 20, 2010

Oh no, not one of those days

Saturday was one of those days. One of those crappy days. Big guy was teething (more on that later) and giving me such a hard time with eating. At one point I had to pump and give it to him in a sippy cup! which I've never had to do, but he was so cute drinking from the cup- I can see how cute it must be to watch him drink from a bottle- which I've never seen!

ANywho, big guy was grouchy. He was putting up a fight to napping too! Then at bed time, I was just praying that he would eat and fall asleep. He started off well and then pulled back and screamed. Oh crap! I had to move quickly to get the big guy to finish eating, as I wasn't going to bed with filled ta-tas!

First, I started to sweat. Then I trapped lefty and big guy with my hands. Of course, big guy was in a back arch away, so I'm hunched over him. There's a hair itching my nose. My back starts to spasm on one side. Then my one foot fell asleep. My hand cramps. G-d, it's so hot! But the big guy ate and fell asleep. It was worth all the hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment