Sunday, November 14, 2010

I feel like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight!

Sunday night I thought we would give chicken a try. Big guy had turned grumpy right before dinner, so I decided to postpone. So, i decided the chicken in he oven could wait until the next day. But when I took it out of the over and tasted it, it was really good. So I took a small piece and shredded it and out it on big guy's plate along with his green beans.

So a few mins later we are sitting and eating oatmeal and big guy is attempting to throw himself out of his highchair in an attempt to get the chicken. I thought- what the heck? And put a couple of pieces on his tray. And he devoured them! He was shoving the chicken in his mouth and chewing fast. Literally bouncing with joy! Excellent!

Big guy ate all the chicken, green beans, and oatmeal. Quite a feat! He tanked all of his meals during the weekend. And I'm sure my culinary prowess had something to do with it. Erm. Moving on. Big guy did remind me of hubs with his chicken devouring Makes me feel good that they both were chewing with their mouths open!

No comments:

Post a Comment