Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cheese please!

On thursday, I decided that big guy should try cheese for the first time. He had conquered yogurt (which hubs and I both love) and I figured he'd be a fan of cheese. Boy was I right! The kid loves cheese. I hadn't exactly planned on cheese being a new food, so I only had Crackerbarrel extra sharp aged cheddar. But if you are going to go new, you might as well go with the good stuff.

Big guy was wild for it. I broke it up into little chunks and he gobbled it up. He started shoving a bunch in his mouth at once, like a little squirrel. He really does want to feed himself, so I'm trying my best to let him feed himself as much as possible. And then I throw some puffs on his tray and he has a little cheese and cracker course. So Fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment